The Country Club golf course, driving range, Pro Shop, pool and Tennis Center and Farmer’s Table restaurant are temporarily closed because of the national coronavirus situation
Farmer’s Table Express curbside pick is now closed also. More about North Palm Beach’s efforts to fight coronavirus can be found on the Village Coronavirus Update page
The North Palm Beach Tennis Center is a public facility that also has a very active membership. Programs are open to everyone. Daily walk-in court fees are available. Located at the North Palm Beach Country Club, 951 U.S. Highway 1, North Palm Beach, FL 33408.
- Courts open everyday at 8 a.m.
- Earlier start times are available with special arrangements.
- In the evening on Monday through Thursday, lights will be turned on as needed for play. Lights shut off automatically at 10 p.m.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the courts close at dark. On these days, lights will be turned on for members with a reservation.
- Court reservations are highly recommended.
The office opens every morning at 7:45 a.m. If there are no players or if there is bad weather, the shop may close as early as:
- 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 5 p.m. Friday
- 12 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
We offer 10 Har-Tru courts. All courts have lights for evening play.
The Tennis Center has:
- A large patio for players to socialize after play
- Television broadcasting the Tennis Channel
- Retail space
The professional tennis staff is certified by either the United States Professional Tennis Association or the Professional Tennis Registry and all are available for lessons. There is a variety of group clinics available throughout the week. We currently have several professionals to meet your tennis needs.
The tennis program includes:
- Daily adult group clinics open to everyone
- Children’s camps (summer, spring and winter)
- Group clinics for children
- Private lessons
- Round Robins
- Special events
- Team tennis for everyone
- Social play
For more information, call (561) 691-3425 or email Jackie Wheeler.