The Best Place to Swim Under the Sun
Enter the North Palm Beach Country Club and make a splash! Our outdoor oasis is open to the public year-round and offers a spacious pool deck, lap pool, diving boards and an interactive splash pad for our younger guests. Pull up a chaise lounge and discover why we’re the best place to swim, under the sun.
We are excited to announce that our pool is now open for sunbathing and recreational swimming on a limited basis. Our pool is currently open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, and 11:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Sunday. Below are some of our current operational guidelines.
Please continue to maintain 6 feet apart from others. Changing rooms and shower remain closed. When lounging, family members may sit together on the pool deck. Families are limited to a group of 10 or less on our pool deck. If additional lounge chairs are needed, please notify the staff.
Resident – $5.35 (includes tax)
Non-Resident – $8.56 (includes tax)
- Lap lanes are open without reservations
- Lap swim opens at 10:00 a.m. daily
- Swimmers are limited to one hour of lap swimming
- Swimmers may stay and lounge on the pool deck after their swim time has expired
- The splash pad is available for families to reserve for one hour. Reservations are taken Tuesday through Sunday from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Please call the pool office at (561) 691-3427.
- Families are limited to 8 guests at a fee of $16 plus tax (flat fee, not per person)
- Families are limited to one hour in the splash pad
- Our recreational swim space is now open Tuesday through Friday from 12:30 p.m.-3:45 p.m. Extended hours until 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday
- Reservation is not required for recreational swimming
- The recreational pool and deck space is limited to a total of 75 people max. at this time
- Daily guests may walk in and pay the daily rate
- We are only accepting credit cards at the moment
- Our 1 and 3-meter diving boards are open Saturday and Sunday only from 12:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Stay cool in the pool! Water aerobics is back and busier than ever. Classes run Tuesday-Friday starting at 11:10 a.m. Call Steve at (561) 236-8187 to register.
Swim Team - Ages 4 to 18
This program is managed by The North Palm Beach Swim Club. Their phone number is (305) 773-6060.
Swim Team Hours
Monday through Saturday: Training times and days vary by age and swimming ability.
|Monday||Closed for maintenance|
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m.||3:45 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m.||3:45 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m.||3:45 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m.||3:45 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday - Friday||11:10 a.m.||12:10 p.m.|
|Monday||6 a.m.||7 a.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m.||7 a.m.|
|Wednesday||6 a.m.||7 a.m.|