- Regular Meetings
- 4:00 p.m.
- The next to last Tuesday of the month (except June, August and December)
- Village Hall
501 US Highway 1
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- Jerry Sullivan, Chair
- Bill Hipple, Vice Chair
- Bruce Crawford, Secretary
- Jay Carron, Member
- Bob Werner, Member
- Ed Preti, 1st Alternate
- Paul Bartlett, 2nd Alternate
VacanciesThe Village Council is seeking volunteers for the Waterways Board. Applicants must be a Village resident. Click here for an application. If you have previously applied for appointment to an advisory board and wish to renew or update your application, please contact the Clerk's office by email or call 841-3355.
The Waterways Board consists of 5 members and 2 alternate members who are Village residents. Alternates have the duty to sit for any regular member that is absent, and serve in the order they are designated (1st alternate, 2nd alternate). Terms are 3 years for members and 1 year for alternate members.
The mission of the Waterways Board is to ensure that the waterways located within the Village and the marina located at Anchorage Park are maintained, operated, and improved to provide the safest, most efficient, economical and environmentally-sound water transportation route in the Village and to provide sound use of Village waterways that serve business, commercial fisheries, and recreation.
The Waterways Board is responsible for:
- Building community support through education of its members, prospective members, community groups and relevant government officials
- Identifying, analyzing, addressing and publicizing issues that affect the Village waterways, citizens, and users
- Recommending improvements and establishment of policies to the Village Council