North Palm Beach Community Garden stewards a sustainable greenspace that fosters community and cultivates positive environmental outcomes through organic eco-friendly gardening of edible and native vegetation.
- Identify, Clear, Mulch, Plant, and Grow a variety of edible and ornamental flora, which includes selections of native non-invasive species within a defined area of the Village;
- Provide community outreach and shared resource planning for the enhancement of Village property usage;
- Partner with the Village of North Palm Beach to steward and promote a greenspace for community members to grow and harvest organic produce and native flowers;
- Educate community members of all ages about the benefits of sustainable, eco-friendly and native gardening practices by providing science-driven, hands-on learning opportunities;
- Establish a place of beauty for all to enjoy.
Community Garden Board Members
- President: Amber Privett
- Vice President: Open
- Treasurer: Rodney Chamberlain
- Secretary: Amanda Jones
- Member-at-Large: Open
- Member-at-Large: Rosemary Sterner
- Member-at-Large: Amanda Jones
- Member-at-Large: Joan Leder
- Village of North Palm Beach Advisors:
- Zakariya Sherman, Director of Leisure Services
- Kendra Zellner, Environmental Committee
- Mary Phillips, Environmental Committee
- Karen Marcus, Chair, Environmental Commission
- Ed Cunningham, Communications Manager
- Barbara Bruckner, Executive Assistant
- Osborne Park, 705 Prosperity Farms Rd
Schedule of Events
- Plant & Seed Exchange: Sunday, October 22nd at 5:00 p.m.
- Garden Fest: Saturday, January 20th at 10:00 a.m.
- Movie in the Garden: Saturday, February 24 at 6:30 p.m.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/npbcommunitygarden/
Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/npbcommunitygarden