John D. MacArthur Beach State Park is the only state park in Palm Beach County. With 1.6 miles of pristine beach, swimming, snorkeling, the possibilities of exploration and fun is endless!
Make sure to take advantage of the many offerings throughout the year: daily nature walk, recreational skills lessons, MacArthur Under Moonlight concerts, school programs, summer camp, and much more.
Visit the Nature Center and our Beach Outfitters Gift Shop. Discover the amazing plants and animals in the estuary by standup paddle board or kayak. Go on a hike on our nature trails, or have a picnic at our pavilions. Go fishing!
Our Events Calendar includes more information as well.
We are open daily and offer something for everyone!
- Park: 8a.m. to sunset - 365 days a year
- Beach Outfitters Gift Shop: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Daily (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Kayak Rentals: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Daily (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- South Paddle Launch Paddle Boarding: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Daily Park Information: (561) 624-6950
- Friends of MacArthur Beach State Park information: (561) 776-7449
Save $$$ on entry fees, kayaking, and gift shop purchases by becoming a MEMBER. Various membership levels are available depending on your needs. Your membership supports the programs and activities at the Park. Meet the Team.