At their meeting on Thursday, December 15, the North Palm Beach Village Council took the following actions:
- Approved a contract with Christmas Designers Florida for Holiday Lighting and Decor for the 2023-2024 Holiday Season at a cost of $27,547.
- Amended the General Fund Budget for 2023 to account for the use of interest income to fund unforeseen and unbudgeted expenses.
- Approved on first reading, three Ordinances that are required if the Village intends to ask electors in three unincorporated residential areas if they want their properties annexed into the Village limits. The areas are: Portage Landing and Hidden Key, Ellison Wilson Road and Pirate’s Cove/Canal Road. If approved on second reading December 14, then voters in those affected neighborhoods will be asked in the March election if they want their neighborhood to be incorporated into the Village of North Palm Beach.
- Accepted an offer from Saffold Paving for the installation of a GEOGRID reinforced sodded median at Fairhaven Place, at a cost of $45,487.
- Approved a Blanket Purchase Order with Flying Scot for sidewalk removal and replacement, in the amount of $100,000.
Watch the Nov. 15 Village Council meeting and see the full agenda package
The Council’s next Regular Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 14 at 7 p.m. The public is welcome to attend in person or watch it online here.
For more information contact:
Village of North Palm Beach