Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. REQUEST: The Village of North Palm Beach, Florida (“Village”) is accepting sealed proposals from qualified companies and contractors (“Proposers”) to furnish all labor, material, equipment and all other required goods and services to provide Heritage Day Amusement Rides (as more fully described in the specifications attached hereto as Exhibit “A”) until 2:15 p.m. EST on January 11, 2018 at the Village Clerk’s Office, Village Hall, 501 U.S. Highway One, North Palm Beach, Florida 33408. Proposals received after the aforementioned date and time will be returned unopened. Proposal packages are available for review and printing from the Village’s web site: www.village-npb.org.
2. PREPARATION OF PROPOSAL: This Request for Proposals (“RFP”) provides the complete set of terms and conditions, specifications and proposal forms for the required goods and services. The specifications are attached hereto and incorporated by reference as Exhibit “A”. The following forms are attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference:
- Proposal Form Exhibit “B”
- Drug Free Workplace Exhibit “C”
- Public Entity Crimes Statement Exhibit “D”
- Contract Exhibit “E”
All proposal forms must be completed in full and include a manual signature in ink. The signature must be of an authorized representative who has the legal ability to bind the proposer in contractual obligations. Unsigned proposals will not be accepted.
All proposals forms must be typed or legibly printed in permanent ink. All corrections made by a proposer to any part of a proposal form must be initialed in ink. It is the proposer’s sole responsibility to assure that the proposal is complete and delivered at the proper time and place. The Village will not be responsible for any expenses incurred in connection with the preparation or delivery of a proposal.
An original of all proposal forms and (1) copy, along with any other required information, must be submitted in a sealed envelope to the address provided above via hand-delivery or mail. Faxed or e-mailed proposals shall not be accepted. The face of the sealed envelope shall state “SEALED PROPOSAL – HERITAGE DAY AMUSEMENT RIDES” and contain the Proposer’s name. Proposals not submitted in a sealed envelope or on the enclosed proposal forms shall be rejected.
Sealed proposals will be received by the Village of North Palm Beach at the Village Clerk’s Office, 501 U.S. Highway One, North Palm Beach, Florida 33408, until:
2:15 PM. January 11, 2018
at which time they will be opened and read aloud in the Village Manager’s Office.
Such proposals to provide for the furnishing of:
Heritage Day Amusement Rides
The resulting contract shall be awarded to the proposer whose proposal best meets the needs of the Village, taking into consideration, among other things, the financial responsibility of the proposer, proven skill and experience, abilities to timely perform the contract, previous satisfactory performance and such other abilities of the proposer that the Village in its sole discretion determines will enable the proposer to perform effectively and efficiently.
The envelope containing the proposal shall include the proposer’s name and be marked as follows:
SEALED PROPOSAL – HERITAGE DAY AMUSEMENT RIDES
No proposer may withdraw his or her proposal for a period of sixty (60) days after the date set for opening the proposals.
The Village reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and to waive any informalities.
The complete Request for Proposals may be obtained at Village Hall, 501 U.S. Highway One, North Palm Beach, Florida 33408 or from the Village website at: www.village-npb.org.
THE VILLAGE OF NORTH PALM BEACH
Andy Lukasik, Village Manager