However, the Department is closed to visitors. We are taking paper submittal of documents via a drop-box that is located outside the front entrance to the Department, and are also accepting electronic submittals and inspection requests.
For electronic submittals, please send files to email@example.com.
For inspection scheduling please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561) 841-3365 (prompt 1).
Take Northlake Blvd exit from I-95. Head east 2 miles to U.S. Highway 1. Take a left turn at the light and head north to South Anchorage Drive (approximately 1/4 mile). Village Square Plaza will be on your right. Park on the west side of the plaza and enter through the courtyard.
Electronic Permit Submittal
To submit permits electronically, please email the required application and supporting documents to email@example.com
Flood Zone Information
It is very important for you to know if your property is located in a flood zone. Elevation Certificates for building permits may be required on properties within the Special Flood Hazard Area. Copies of Elevation Certificates for insurance purposes as well as flood zone determinations are available upon request.
To download a copy of the Flood Information Request application, click here!
To look up a property's flood zone, click here!
- When and why do I need a building permit?
- How long will it take for my permit to get approved?
- How much does the permit cost?
- Can I begin work/demo prior to the permit being issued?
- Can I submit a building permit application online, via facsimile, or mail?
- How do I schedule inspections and inspection times once I have my permit?
- Can the Building Department recommend a good contractor?
- Does the Building Department have copies of my house/condo plans?
- Why do I need to have a copy of my contract?