The Best Place to Volley Under the Sun
Fringed with Christmas palms, our serene, intimate grounds transform the sport into an avid player’s paradise.
The Tennis Center at the North Palm Beach Country Club offers guests 10 beautifully groomed Har-Tru courts, a comprehensive Pro Shop with the latest fashions and equipment, racquet restringing, as well as clinics and private court sessions with USPTA or USPTR certified professional instructors. Interested in hitting in the evening? Our lighted courts are available for play after dusk.
- Courts open everyday at 8 a.m.
- Earlier start times are available with special arrangements.
- In the evening on Monday through Thursday, lights will be turned on as needed for play. Lights shut off automatically at 10 p.m.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the courts close at dark. On these days, lights will be turned on for members with a reservation.
- Court reservations are highly recommended.
The office opens every morning at 7:45 a.m. If there are no players or if there is bad weather, the shop may close as early as:
- 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 5 p.m. Friday
- 12 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
We offer 10 Har-Tru courts. All courts have lights for evening play.
The Tennis Center has:
- A large patio for players to socialize after play
- Television broadcasting the Tennis Channel
- Retail space
The tennis program includes:
- Daily adult group clinics open to everyone
- Children’s camps (summer, spring and winter)
- Group clinics for children
- Private lessons
- Round Robins
- Special events
- Team tennis for everyone
- Social play
For more information, call (561) 691-3425 or email Jackie Wheeler.