The Best Place to Volley Under the Sun
Fringed with Christmas palms, our serene, intimate grounds transform the sport into an avid player’s paradise.
The Tennis Center at the North Palm Beach Country Club offers guests 10 beautifully groomed Har-Tru courts, a comprehensive Pro Shop with the latest fashions and equipment, racquet restringing, as well as clinics and private court sessions with USPTA or USPTR certified professional instructors.
- Courts open everyday at 8 a.m.
- Earlier start times are available with special arrangements
- All Village parks and outdoor facilities close at sunset. Lights will not be turned on at the tennis center for any evening activities until the current sunset ordinace changes.
- Court reservations are required
The office opens every morning at 8:00 a.m. If there are no players or if there is bad weather, the shop may close as early as:
- 6 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 5 p.m. Friday
- 12 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
We offer 10 Har-Tru courts.
- The wearing of masks in the shop is required at this time. Masks are available at the front door if needed.
- Please be sure to bring your own ice and water as the ice machine and water fountains are closed for public consumption
- Retail space
:We are striving to provide a safe place to enjoy the game of tennis while following CDC and USTA guidelines.
Get your workout Saturday mornings at 9:00 a.m. and/or Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. The courts must close at sunset, so we will promptly shut down by 8:00 p.m.
Public Groups (max of 6)
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Monday MADNESS Tennis Workout
Friday FRIEND-Z Aerobic Tennis Workout
Our new professional, Bree Addison will take players through a wide variety of drills and games sure to get the heart pumping! Enjoy music as well as non-stop hitting and point play.
Design Your Own Group
If these activities don't fit your schedule, design your own group! Gather some friends or family members, pick a pro, a day and time, then call the shop and book it!
For more information, call (561) 691-3425 or email Jackie Wheeler.