$18 per Person
Saturday, October 28
The North Palm Beach Library and Parks and Recreation department is proud to announce its fourth annual Halloween celebration. This year, the Library and Parks and Recreation are coming together again for a full day of fun with the Halloween Festival: In The Bayou, on Saturday, Oct. 28th, 2023. Anchorage Park will transform into a spooktacular experience for visitors to come and watch voodoo witches, and deadly locals and zombies come to life before their eyes. Complete with alligators, tourists and voodoo dolls.
The day will offer hay rides, a haunted house, food, music, a trackless train, a D.J., an LED robot (at the haunted house line starting at 7:00 p.m.), and even more carnival games than last year. Additionally, we will be offering a Costume Contest and a Wicked Wheels Golf Cart Decorating Contest. Please see below for contest details and registration. Please bring proof of ticket sale at the ticket table the day of the event. Tickets are also on-sale now at Anchorage Park (603 Anchorage Drive) and the North Palm Beach Library's children's circulation desk (303 Anchorage Drive).
With Your Wristband Purchase:
*Concessions at event NOT included with ticket purchase.
Wicked Wheels Golf Cart Decorating Contest
- Pre-registration is required. Entries cannot be accepted the day of the event. There is no entry fee to participate.
- Deadline to enter is Thursday, Oct. 26 by 5:00 p.m.
- Arrival before 4:30 p.m. is strongly encouraged for guests to enjoy your decorated golf cart.
- Parking of your decorated golf cart will be at the field between the dog parks and Anchorage Park main building (see map below). Golf carts not participating in the contest must park elsewhere.
- Judging will take place at 5:30 p.m. You do NOT need to be at your vehicle while the judges see your golf cart.
- Winners will be announced at the DJ staging area starting at 6:00 p.m., along with the Costume Contest.
- Categories are Scariest, Silliest, Best DIY, and Judge's Pick.
- Prizes include a trophy for each winner and an additional prize.
- Please have your golf cart decorated upon arrival.
- Decorations must be family-friendly and appropriate for all ages.
- Distributing treats, candy, or prizes to other guests is strictly prohibited.
- There are no entry fees for this contest.
- Judges will not know any entry information including the participant's name.
- Decisions by the judges are final. Any judging sheets are the property of the festival and shall not be released.
- For safety reasons, the following props are not allowed:
- Live animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Substances that might damage or stain facilities.
- Aerosol sprays.
- Projectiles of any kind.
- Flames, pyrotechnics or explosives of any kind.
- By entering into the contest, contestants give the Village of North Palm Beach authorization to use photos of the contestants and names of the contestants/assistants for use on its website, social media and through media outlets.
- By participating in the contest, you do hereby release and hold harmless the Village of North Palm Beach, its employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability arising from any injury/damage that might occur during the above programs.