At their meeting on Wednesday, May 17th, the North Palm Beach Village Council took the following actions:
- Approved an Easement Deed in favor of Seacoast Utility Authority over a portion of Anchorage Park for sewer improvements.
- Approved the purchase of a playground border for the artificial turf at the Anchorage Park playground merry-go-round at a total cost of $1,167. The vendor is Advanced Recreational Concepts.
- Approved an amendment to the Cash Management Master Agreement for day-to-day banking services with TD Bank.
- Approved an Interlocal Agreement with Palm Beach County that enables the Village’s participation in the Urban County Program to access funds under the Community Development Block Grant, Home Investment Partnership Program, and Emergency Shelter Grant Program.
- Approved on 1st reading, proposed ordinance changes that affect the composition and terms on the Golf Advisory Board.
- Approved the submission of a meter application to Seacoast Utility Authority, allowing staff to Irrigate the Community Center’s athletic field and grounds with water provided by SUA, rather than from the problematic ground well currently being used. The total cost to connect to SUA is $184,355.
- Held a discussion of Council Goals and Objectives for the Fiscal Year 2023-2024 budget.
Watch the May 17th Village Council meeting and see the full agenda package
The Council’s next regular meeting is scheduled for Thursday, June 8th at 7 p.m. The public is welcome to attend in person or watch online here.
For more information contact:
Village of North Palm Beach