March 9, 2021 Municipal Election
Voters will elect councilmembers in Groups 2 and 4.
Candidate Qualifying Period
Monday, January 4th through Tuesday, January 12th during regular business hours. Candidates must submit qualifying documents to the Village Clerk during this 7-day period in order to have their name placed on the ballot.
Council group numbers do not indicate a geographic district.
Group numbers indicate a seat on the Council. Candidates run for a specific group, which they must select at the time of qualifying for election. All Village electors may vote for the candidate of their choice in each of the Council groups listed on the ballot (Groups 2 and 4 in odd years, Groups 1, 3, and 5 in even years.) Councilmembers represent and serve all Village voters.
Become A Poll Worker
Poll Workers perform a vital service to their community as an important part of the elections process. Your Village Clerk and the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections are always in need of poll workers for municipal and general elections.
To become a poll worker you must:
- Be a registered or pre-registered voter in Palm Beach County
- Be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Be able to work a 14 hour day, with patience and courtesy to others
- Be able to lift 45 pounds
- Have an email address and access to a computer and the internet
- Have reliable transportation
- Successfully complete all training and assessments prior to each election
- Remain nonpartisan while at the polls
- Refrain from any comments or discussion concerning a voter, a voter's party affiliation, a candidate, or issue, while working at the polls
- Abide by a no-smoking policy on Election Day
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect at all times
- Understand as a Poll Worker, you may not be assigned to work each election, or be assigned to the same precinct or position
- Understand that you serve at will for the Supervisor of Elections
- Teamwork among Poll Workers on Election Day is important to both the Poll Workers and voters
- Fill out and submit the poll worker application