At their meeting Monday, October 11th, the North Palm Beach Village Council took the following actions:
- Accepted the recommendations from the Ad Hoc Residential Code Review Committee relating to housing bulk and mass. Read more about the Zoning in Progress issue in the Village.
- Approved a $49,975 change order, and a final payment of $78,336 to Florida Blacktop, Inc. for the recently completed West Alleyway Project.
- Established the list of Village government holidays for calendar year 2022.
- Approved up to $20,000 in additional services from a consultant, RMPK Funding, Inc., to seek and obtain grants for various Village projects. RMPK has been successfully obtaining and managing grant money for the Village since 2013.
- Accepted a proposal from Splash & Swing, LLC for Tennis Court Maintenance Services at the North Palm Beach Country Club Tennis Center at an annual cost of $48,000.
- Rescheduled the November 11th Regular Council meeting to November 18th, and suspended the November 25th and December 23rd Council meetings in observance of the holidays.
Listen to a recording of the October 11 Council meeting
See the full agenda package and related paperwork
The Council’s next regular meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 18th at 7 p.m. The public is welcome to attend or watch online here.
For more information contact:
Village of North Palm Beach