Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, March 10th, beginning at 7 p.m.:
- Consider approval of an agreement with Palm Beach County governing Regional Opioid Settlement Funds .
- Consider approval of a contract with All-Site Construction for the construction of a starter booth at the Village golf course at a cost of $24,100.
- Consider approval of a plan by Proline Vactor Services for stormwater pipeline cleaning, inspection and video services for the East Alleyway at a cost of $24,312.
- Consider approving the purchase of one a Mack MD7 Grapple Truck from Nextran Corporation for a cost between $169,938 and $177,688.
- Consider approving a blanket purchase order for no more than $100,000 with Flying Scot for sidewalk removal, replacement and rehabilitation.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and offer commentary about Village business. The meetings are streamed using Zoom technology, which allows participation on the internet and by telephone.
Watch or listen live here
The link below goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion:
See the full agenda package and related paperwork
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach