Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, May 12th, beginning at 7 p.m.:
- Issue a proclamation recognizing Asian American and Pacific Islander Month
- Consider on 1st reading, changes to the Village Code regulating the parking of utility trailers in residential neighborhoods. The changes include a definition of "utility trailer" and require trailers to be parked in garages or in backyards or side yards with screening.
- Consider on 2nd reading, a proposal to modify the definition of the term “dwelling unit” to count units with no bedrooms or one-bedroom as one dwelling unit, rather than one-half, for purposes of calculating project density.
- Consider a proposal from Brightview Golf Maintenance for the purchase and installation of an irrigation pipe at the Country Club Golf Course at a cost of $66,268.
- Consider amending a contract with Brightview Golf Maintenance for pond repair and stabilization at the Country Club Golf Course to increase the scope of the project by 250 linear feet at an additional cost of $22,469.
- Consider a proposal from All County Paving for the renovation of the Osborne Park basketball court at a cost of $29,997.
- Consider approval of a contract with Hazen and Sawyer for Stormwater Master Plan Modeling and Design Implementation Services at a cost not to exceed $187,980.
- Consider approval of an Interlocal Agreement with the Town of Lake Park relating to the Village's Summer Camp Program.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and offer commentary about Village business. The meetings are streamed using Zoom technology, which allows participation on the internet and by telephone.
Watch or listen live here
The link below goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion:
See the full agenda package and related paperwork
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach