Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, June 9th, beginning at 7 p.m.:
- Listen to a presentation from Lake Park officials about their proposed new development regulations affecting the Twin Cities Mall site. The proposed regulations are expected to be consistent with Village regulations also affecting the site.
- Consider approval of new shelving for the Village Library at a cost of $133,221.
- Consider amending the Organizational Charts and Comprehensive Pay Plan of the Fiscal Year 2022 Budget, revising positions within the Public Work's Department, Village Clerk's Office, Community Development Department and the Country Club.
- Hold a discussion with the Village Building Official about recertification of major structures (those four stories and higher) for structural soundness and safety. This relates to a countywide recertification plan being implemented in response to the Surfside building collapse in 2021.
- Hold a discussion about the Anchorage Park dry storage project for boats, trailers and RVs.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and offer commentary about Village business. The meetings are streamed using Zoom technology, which allows participation on the internet and by telephone.
Watch or listen live here
The link below goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion:
See the full agenda package and related paperwork
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach