Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, June 30th, beginning at 7 p.m.:
- Consider on first reading amending Village code to create three tiers for stormwater fee assessments on single-family residential properties, based on parcel size.
- Consider on first reading a change to the Village code that limits private gatherings without a permit at Village parks to 10 people, raising that limit to 20 people.
- Consider approval of an offer from ForeverLawn Palm Beach for repairs and artificial turf installation at the Country Club Driving Range at a cost of $27,855.
- Consider approval of contract changes for long-range planning and zoning services from NZ Consultants, increasing the total compensation limit to $75,000 and extending the term of the agreement through September 30th.
- Consider amending an agreement with C.A.P. Government for building inspection services, increasing the compensation limit to $65,000.
- Consider amending a contract with Gentile Holloway O'Mahoney & Associates for conceptual bridge and streetscape designs for Prosperity Farms Road, U.S. Highway One and Lighthouse Drive, lowering the compensation limit to $173,227.
- Consider accepting a proposal from Sullivan Electric & Pump for the replacement of the irrigation pump station at the Country Club at a cost of $256,207.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and offer commentary about Village business. The meetings are streamed using Zoom technology, which allows participation on the internet and by telephone.
Watch or listen live here
The link below goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion:
See the full agenda package and related paperwork
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach