Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, January 12th, beginning at 7 p.m. For more details, click the link at the bottom to the full agenda package:
- Consider modifying the fees for Police Department Special (Off Duty) Details.
- Consider approval the sole source purchase of Bosch Crash Data Retrieval Tools and software from Crash Data Group for use by the Police Department at a cost of $41,350.
- Consider approval of the assignment of a Planning Services Agreement from NZ Consultants to Chen Moore and Associates.
- Consider approving a Second Amendment to a contract with Randy Gillman Enterprises for Holiday Lighting and Decor to include the Community Center and the Adjacent Right-Of-Way for the 2022 Holiday Season at an additional cost of $5,800.
- Consider approving a Contract with Mohawk Carpet Distribution for the purchase and installation of carpet at the Village Library at total cost of $44,596.
- Consider approving a Contract with Raftelis Financial Consultants for the development of an Assessment Methodology for Overhead Utility Undergrounding at a cost not
- to exceed $64,400.
- Consider approving the purchase of a Turtle Top Terra Transit E 450 Bus from ABC Texas Bus Sales at a cost not to exceed $123,861.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and to offer commentary about Village business. Council meetings are streamed live, but interactive Zoom technology is no longer used. If you want to submit a comment or question to be read by the Mayor at the meeting, please visit the Council comments page (the commenting function will be turned off at 4 p.m. on the meeting date to allow staff time to prepare submission for Council).
Watch live here (interactive Zoom technology is no longer be used)
See the full agenda package and related paperwork: This link goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion.
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach