Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, January 26th, beginning at 7 p.m. For more details, click the link at the bottom to the full agenda package:
- Consider an appeal of the Planning Commission's recent denial of a waiver for a proposed development at 200 Yacht Club Drive.
- Consider on 2nd reading a change to Village Code that will limit the term of the board and committee chairpersons, require the scheduling of monthly meetings, and modify the procedures for removal of members.
- Consider approval of a minor amendment to the Prosperity Village Tree Disposition Plan.
- Consider approving the purchase of a Turtle Top Terra Transit E 450 Bus from ABC Texas Bus Sales at a cost not to exceed $123,861.
- Consider approval of the purchase of one 2023 Peterbilt 520 Front Load truck from Southern Sewer at a cost not to exceed $296,488.
- Consider approving an additional blanket purchase order to Flying Scot for sidewalk removal and replacement in the amount of $100,000.
- Consider approving the sole source purchase of Kinetic Breaching Tools from Aardvark for use by the Police Department at a cost of $59,580.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and to offer commentary about Village business. Council meetings are streamed live, but interactive Zoom technology is no longer used. If you want to submit a comment or question to be read by the Mayor at the meeting, please visit the Council comments page (the commenting function will be turned off at 4 p.m. on the meeting date to allow staff time to prepare submission for Council).
Watch live here (interactive Zoom technology is no longer be used)
See the full agenda package and related paperwork: This link goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion.
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach