Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, April 27th, beginning at 7 p.m. For more details, click the link at the bottom to the full agenda package:
- Consider making appointments to various Village boards and committees. There are 10 openings to filled.
- Consider on 1st reading, proposed ordinance changes that affect the composition and terms on the Golf Advisory Board.
- Consider on 1st reading, approval of an ordinance to require two parking spaces at single-family homes and to allow one sheds.
- Consider on 2nd reading, an ordinance change that will allow Council to have more flexibility when determining the order of items on future Council meeting agendas.
- Consider accepting a proposal from D.S. Eakins Construction Corporation for stormwater drainage repairs on Shore Court at a cost of $30,659.
- Consider approval of the purchase of a Sutphen G9 Custom Pumper Fire Engine from South Florida Emergency Vehicles at a cost of $947,940.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and to offer commentary about Village business. Council meetings are streamed live, but interactive Zoom technology is no longer used.
If you want to submit a comment or question to be read by the Mayor at the meeting, please visit the Council comments page (the commenting function will be turned off at 4 p.m. on the meeting date to allow staff time to prepare submission for Council).
Watch live here (interactive Zoom technology is no longer be used)
See the full agenda package and related paperwork: This link goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion.
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach