Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Wednesday, May 17th, beginning at 7 p.m. For more details, click the link at the bottom to the full agenda package. At the meeting, the Council will:
- Consider approval of an Easement Deed in favor of Seacoast Utility Authority over a portion of Anchorage Park for sewer improvements.
- Consider approving the purchase of a playground border for the artificial turf at the Anchorage Park playground merry-go-round at a total cost of $1,167. The vendor is Advanced Recreational Concepts.
- Consider approving an amendment to the Cash Management Master Agreement for day-to-day banking services with TD Bank.
- Consider approving an Interlocal Agreement with Palm Beach County that enables the Village’s participation in the Urban County Program to access funds under the Community Development Block Grant, Home Investment Partnership Program, and Emergency Shelter Grant Program.
- Consider on 1st reading, proposed ordinance changes that affect the composition and terms on the Golf Advisory Board.
- Consider approving the submission of a meter application to Seacoast Utility Authority, allowing staff to Irrigate the Community Center’s athletic field and grounds with water provided by SUA, rather than from the problematic ground well currently being used. The total cost to connect to SUA is $184,355.
- Hold a discussion of Council Goals and Objectives for the Fiscal Year 2023-2024 budget .
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and to offer commentary about Village business. Council meetings are streamed live, but interactive Zoom technology is no longer used.
If you want to submit a comment or question to be read by the Mayor at the meeting, please visit the Council comments page (the commenting function will be turned off at 4 p.m. on the meeting date to allow staff time to prepare submission for Council).
Watch live here
See the full agenda package and related paperwork: This link goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion.
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach