Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, November 15, beginning at 7 p.m. For more details, click the link at the bottom to the full agenda package. At the meeting, the Council will:
- Consider approving a contract with Christmas Designers Florida for Holiday Lighting and Decor for the 2023-2024 Holiday Season at a cost of $27,547.
- Consider amending the General Fund Budget for 2023 to account for the use of interest income to fund unforeseen and unbudgeted expenses.
- Consider on first reading, approving three Ordinances that are required if the Village intends to ask electors in three unincorporated residential areas next to the Village, if they want their properties incorporated into the Village limits. The areas are: Portage Landing and Hidden Key, Ellison Wilson Road and Pirate’s Cove/Canal Road.
- Consider a proposal from Saffold Paving Inc. for the installation of a GEOGRID reinforced sodded median at Fairhaven Place, at a cost of $45,487.
- Consider approving a Blanket Purchase Order with Flying Scot Inc. for sidewalk removal and replacement, in the amount of $100,000.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and to offer commentary about Village business. Council meetings are streamed live, but interactive viewing technology is no longer used.
If you want to submit a comment or question to be read by the Mayor at the meeting, please visit the Council comments page (the commenting function will be turned off at 4 p.m. on the meeting date to allow staff time to prepare submission for Council).
Watch live here
See the full agenda package and related paperwork: This link goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion.
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach